2011年1月10日星期一

After the hard work you want to join me in it!

I've just watched a Japanese TV. After the hard work you want asics gel shoes to join me in it! Hero to his girlfriend to marry him, to say this huge lines: "In the future you want to come with hard work it!" Could see, the hero of his fiancee, said these words, the heart is full of regret: getting married, will not give you Well, it will only make you suffer with me. I really appreciate this line. Life Jieku. Without knowledge of the suffering, there is no moral suffering, suffering no money, no freedom of suffering, without feeling bitter, bitter knowledge to go to school, job in a sector suffering, the plight of having children, illness, aging of the suffering, death bitter. asics running shoes Pain is life itself. Marriage, such a person associated with the two forms of life itself does not change the essence of life, the essence of life is bitter, married life can change the appearance, form, can not change the essence of life. So, married, with the other said, "After you join me suffer it!" Is very true, very true words. In this case, than "I love you" real. "I love you", you have to marry me? What reason? The implication is that you love me, let me happy? "Love" can not make another person happy, you love a person can only make you feel happy. You have sustenance, with a sense of accomplishment, that loved the people? Life bitter, is not the same kind of have to love noodles. Not because you have someone you love, it will reduce the ah. I have a friend recently divorced, I asked, why divorce? He did not say, except that long away from. I said: asics shoes Marriage is two people with hardship, and if you get married think, to know to get married; if married, because the two people would not want to take from the marriage of "happiness", the results were both can not get the disappointment; or not a divorce - it has always been a hardship, and bitterness to go on it.

没有评论:

发表评论