2011年1月26日星期三

Do you love me Xiangshui

Mid-Autumn Festival is one year, asics onitsuka tiger seems to miss the upcoming holidays with the change out of control. Four years, the Mid-Autumn Festival four years ago we said goodbye. Since then, the day really did not meet these years, are you doing it? Each spring I would buy pink shoes, as you said, when in the supermarket asics onitsuka to see the girls wearing pink shoes, you will think of me. I'm afraid we meet again, there is no pink shoes, you will not recognize me. Xiang Shui You love me, I've always wanted to ask you, when I was your man, for four years, neither long nor short, but not too much, forgetting a asics tiger reincarnation. I heard that you asked which former friends in my school, I heard the occasional drunk would you call my name. I heard that you still like girls with short hair, I heard you are very happy. I wish you a Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, many years ago, you grant me the pain that I have with the moon cake eating. I wish you happiness. Pink shoes, I will not buy you, because my boyfriend does not like. You love me Xiangshui, asics mexico tears in you learn. Cherish, Cherish.

没有评论:

发表评论