2011年1月25日星期二

You look gloomy, but a swordsman Li desert!

Vaguely remember that I was seventeen, the master said that the time for me to leave. So I take up cheap air max shoes the sword a few simple things and left, leaving seventeen years of my life, the door division. I had no parents, is the master at the foot of the border to my woods, as well as that to my seventeen years with the sword, so the master said I was born with a chivalrous. Teacher taught me to study, teach me martial arts, he said, just grow up to be a swordsman, a just man named. So, I left there, went to a place called the arena. I'm wandering around different places, kill all the wicked world, of no fixed abode, cosmopolitan! Only a calm and comfortable but also their own world. Finally, a number of rivers and lakes in the air max sale fear of all kinds of evil people, and they encouraged the Western experts in Suzhou, not far away ... ... TPV placed under the ring before a match. I did not know until later that this is a dead end, a must do everything possible to kill my game! But even then I'm all know, it was already late, I do not regret it, because here I met a lifetime I can not forget the woman. The late autumn of that year, I proceed towards the direction of Suzhou, a TPV. On the way, I came to a place called Lion Yan Dang, icy calm and comfortable. I saw the maple Manshan Manshan together into one, one left marginal, a few slices of autumn air, wafting like a tired butterfly, the wind to distant journeyman. The setting sun in the sky with a patch of sky it seems as if the blood staining the blood-red maple leaves of autumn, the United States of strange, beautiful flowers. "Drive ... drive ..." several more messy nike air max 2010 hoofs came from far and near, broke the long-lost peace. I frowned and looked to the intersection not far, soon to come more than twenty devils, and they rode, wearing coarse blouse, somewhat murderous to flash across the forehead. They fast, blink effort came more than ten feet distance from me, see I'm still standing in the center to enjoy the scenery, and no way mean. One could not help some people angry and said: Son, let me quickly to the uncle to open, do not make things difficult for you. Today I feel good uncle, robbed a beauty go back to Yazhaifuren, ha ha ... "Then they laughed proudly. Then nike air max 2009 I noticed his horse across a small girl stood about sixteen or seventeen look like year-old appearance, dressed in purple, looks really very handsome. I pay attention to her, she is also a large number with a look of horror look at me, eyes met, did not think her face is 'brush' of what the red , and then they turn away and never look at me. As I began to chuckle when it called the device a Horse Thief. "Boy, I call you uncle way, you heard it? Live simply impatience ... "His Huameishuiwan to plant dismounted. Yes, I killed him, only with a leaf to kill him, because I hate wordy villain, but more importantly Yes, he is a thief. at the foot of light, I drifted a horse right away, facing the woman gently smile on horseback, stopped nike air max 90 journeyman back from her waist and a more than ten feet. At this time, before the batch of Horse Thief realized that I killed their associates. They raised knife Zhaoyan close to me slowly, surrounded me, I do not ignore their existence. because I will not kill them up to more than ten breathing time.

没有评论:

发表评论