2011年1月26日星期三

Sad mood, bold sentence

A sad mood, write a sentence to the heroic and bold sentences, v. sad mood asics gel shoes Half a glass, a lot of the outcome, it is destined to have long been proud of how much the wind, there are that many saw it a lot now our thoughts, our half clearly dominated off off the road I said: I have too many unwilling, you say: So what? I said: there are too many injustices in this world, you say: So what? I said: I want to escape the nauseating hypocrisy among the jokes at the Crossroad of life: You say: it can do? "People in the political arena, people are dead, how do I avoid" Oh person is arena how do I ... I planted a seed in my heart, I hope someday it will germinate, a lush world of support out of my heart vertical side monument, monument inscription: "The whole world, my future will have the" I left a piece of paper in the bottom asics running shoes of my heart, write down those thoughts in my heart, a jar of wine cellars. Seeds flourish in the sinking, the monument in the side when the text into reality opened my pit drinks, drunk it. Talk again, those thoughts with the cellar ... ... I just think I have the vision and courage to what occupied my mind the dream I just think I have the mentality and the choice of how to deny my destiny retreat ordinary tender Yen Yung, dried the tears vaguely. Trance, the number of days, I always think that arrogance will be confirmed only dream of their own ignorance and fear of being gradually asics shoes Zhidacaishu ridiculed, restless, anxious to work out how all the ideals. Books to life by a war, when I was young, and all complain, sadness, injustice, poor, lonely ... ... duel from the decision, do not want to stop a monk, in the dim depths, looking at the water exclaimed the old days the lonely themselves shaking his head back into the scenery photos of others ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论