2011年1月19日星期三

Peaceful moonlight

Early autumn evening, quiet and peaceful, the air fresh and moist, asics mexico a hint of red clouds into the sky quickly hidden. Like the full moon dipped in butter, sleek and elegant hanging in the sky. The soft moonlight, near the houses and fields have become distant hazy. Only a small roadside river flowing water, glowing white in the moonlight, clear and visible. The scene is like a flowing ink brush, apply in the faint on the night. I walk in this small way, being immersed in the beauty, watching the dancing shadows of the trees, listening to the melodious sound of the foot, really very nice, sentimental side of the road when the wild chrysanthemum, dandelion, from time to time in the exploration his early take my skirt, as if disturbed by the strange sound of my walking was the quiet, I regret watching, leaned over sniffed the fragrance of the earth with them and watch them go instantly falls for shy face, I was really drunk, and a warm filling my whole heart, I slowed down, try not to give any sound at the foot ...... this is the unique asics tiger home early autumn evening, my heart has taken root in this soil. I'm still in the infant had no choice but to leave here, home to with a mysterious color, often in my dreams. That year the first time I set foot on this land, when is Delicate Yue Ying, saw the road dusty, narrow road under the rain to allow the car rolled debut Erdaogou difficult situation. Walking is very strenuous they simply walk down carefully, which also enjoy the beautiful scenery of mind it? Rather abruptly gave the dog will get you out cold sweat, not to mention that every family headland Hanging out the taste of cow dung, asics onitsuka is choking. Now I'm back here, back home everything changed, dirt road disappeared, wider roads, and road on both sides of the trees have grown into trees. Every family to use natural gas, bid farewell to the history of using cow dung fire. Days of mechanized production in the rumbling became alive. I walk in the soft moonlight, the mood becomes extremely easy to calm. Just as I was being immersed in the beauty of the time, came a few times behind the horn sound, turned around and saw the new motorcycle riding Kouzhu Zi stopped at my side. "Yo, pillars, all ride motorcycles, and not that the kid was everywhere Cengfan." "Hey Hey ... it is a matter which year, I now open on the rental, this is not, to pay complete car, I ride it back, Ze Yang, come up with you for a child." "Ha ha ha, thank you, I walk it yourself" "that's in, I tried to get back, pay attention asics onitsuka tiger to safety, something happens to my cell phone, my number is 136 ****" finished a fuel door gone sight, watching his retreating back, I laughed. At this time the windows of every family lit the lamp, it lights accompanied by laughter through the window, and the moonlight converge together. I stared a long time, then I do not know someone heard the sound of zither, and that voice stirred the autumn charm, rolling to the field, forming a mature intoxicating smile .....

没有评论:

发表评论