2011年1月21日星期五

Baby to be born. (Who gave me love of my life)

That was a long time ago for a long time ago today. A hot summer night in the hot season asics mexico brings something unexpected hint of icy world --- the baby was born on this day afraid of a holding in the palm of the hand of a lost girl in her arms a fear of flying girls girls love life. Only that moment back the smile, open life have you near your baby Seventeen-year-old first met the baby a little bit naughty naive innocence in vain with a tender little face is always wearing a carefree smile that smile Let me not forget nostalgia: the blue sky light green grass, a seventeen-year-old girl in the crowd turned to her companion's smile again, was I in the eyes, but printed on the bottom of my heart. The urge to make impulsive love at first sight I have made a life in an instant decision that is the only one let myself fortunate never regretted the impulse after the impulse to impulse, is action. Fear not the future, so cherish, with time to exhaustion in your love life is beautiful is the process of ending a asics tiger difficult heart operation followed by action to recover the baby will be very difficult I know the real difficulties than I thought also much larger. Although it is the same school for a first time I saw only a strange girl to have much hope for it like a strange high school girl on the oldest and most effective way to be a love letter instead. Waiting is kind of suffering is also promising to wait with hope into happiness. A letter from the exchange after the first letter in my life waiting for the most important part. If we say that our acquaintance is because the sublimation of the impulse is the impulse that heart is love. And baby have had contact with the baby from the bottom of his heart of hearts of love. The process of chasing a sweet baby has also disappointed asics onitsuka expectations, despair often the pinnacle of hope, there is no sign of a sudden fall into the abyss of despair, suddenly flew up into heaven from the desperate decision to move the whole sentence is the baby of a baby that each write a word must be wondering to weigh neurotic afraid to miss one of these hidden hint what the end result was always the hint did not have to hide the melancholy. Emotional volatility of the real people have no choice but weak, mentally exhausted and feeling. Impulse to impulse generation Oi comeback April 10, 2008 is the fault of the impulse that nearly caused the biggest regret in this life I am writing to the baby, said: "You did not result If his unrequited love I love I have a love called letting go do not you love the actor that I choose to exit from disappearing from your life upset you will not have a quiet life of a stooge always haunt you strangers that we do it. "crying baby crying to me only after a look of disgust and hate to leave my surprise not understand that since the baby does not love baby asics onitsuka tiger Since I no longer haunt me baby If his then exit here. Also wrong?

没有评论:

发表评论