2011年1月21日星期五

So because of the loss will not easily give up too

Not linked to the wrong baby just two days wandering through the dark days I know is wrong, wrong himself to go to restore even changed. To restore hope so slim. The only thing to do boys feel is much better than girls - thick-skinned girls, particularly in terms of chasing the nerve is thick enough as long as you are not afraid of hot water still can not do anything. Because of the loss will not have so air max sale easily give up. So because of the hard-won know better cherish. We will accept my baby go to dinner together with the computer game will be absent from the Internet every night to play long, long time on the phone. Done something wrong to make small baby will tilt ferocious mouth look to fool me. What can I do with the talk back to her arms I would Qiazhao asked me: "has a strange." Deliberately provoked her anxious chase in the back side edge shouted: "You head run, chasing too tight as to you look good is. "We just so happy together so soon but I can feel the baby sweet love. Is nike air max 2010 not me, although it still gave me sweet baby ambiguous feeling a pain but I can barely do nothing love is it? I do not know what to do do not know how to love your baby like me if I leave my baby just a matter cheap air max shoes of time that the only thing I can do is spend time in the utmost efforts to bring the baby smile and laugh the most left to their own best memories. Float in the air under the stars and moon cling to the silly fantasy grow up, we laughed forever the myth that we realize a simple, but no doubt the truth: If a person has been very happy with you happy that sooner or later ta love you, no one would not nike air max 2009 like the feeling happier and no one would love that brings people ta feel happier. Since then, the baby fell in love with me is I love a person is no longer a single love. Love can also happier than the previous lot were warm and sweet. Holding the baby's little hands like running around, no matter where, canteen, lawn, trees, cafes, places to go as long as the left has a pair of hands holding little hands on the scene. Like the baby is always bounce like a carefree little proud, by the impact of the baby with the baby naturally become comfortable with the cheerful mood. Like the baby with the pathetic people Chongni eyes looked at me, and then red in winter cold little hand into the my personal pocket. Like to sit on the lawn of a quiet summer night, the sky little star, soft moonlight spilled baby little head on my shoulder, faint light smelling baby hair, giggle from time to time will be inexplicable. It nike air max 90 would have been happy to accompany us

没有评论:

发表评论