2011年2月23日星期三

Deformity tutor

That year I was admitted to the provincial capital of a Normal. Tuition is home East Cou Cou by the West only to raise enough, so a weekend of school, I started to snack bar, a family day laborers, to earn their own living expenses. I try to save Sushi can be very difficult life is. The end of the second semester of sophomore year will be the family said he never took a penny I pay no tuition fees next school year, not to mention living expenses. Those days, I did not mind to concentrate on lectures, full of mind I was thinking how to make money, pay the next semester. Class was also poor girl like me, there are several one to the city and some rich man to ambiguous, I ashamed to go this way and I cheap air max shoes believe we can solve problems with their work. Spring City in winter, unlike the legendary so beautiful weekend, I braved the cold wind wearing thin clothes to the nanny, not much for a while, there is a well-dressed middle-aged woman came up to me straight, you want to nanny it? She asked me, sounds very mild, I shook my head, a little nod. I told her my situation, I can only do part-time, because my school. He seemed a bit in college, I found a treasure; Well, I'm looking for a few days to find people like you, go home, we take a look. . It is a duplex structure of the house, the house is very particular about furnishings. The woman I sat down, and then I took a drink, she did not the city's high above, it makes me a good impression on her. He said she called Lin Hong, and she let me call her Auntie Lin. She explained the reasons for employing me, that he had a will with a high of 2 sons, learning is not very good, want me to give him Bubu, as his tutor. I weigh a bit, consider themselves qualified for the job, so he agreed. As I leave to leave, her son Xiao-fan back. She was tall, very handsome long, God has a pair of eyes, teeth are white, as he seems like tricky urban children, my heart went down a little bit. Classes scheduled on Wednesday evenings and weekends. The first class, I know the next Xiaofan learning background, he is very clever, but I do not know why the old and do not increase performance, one more year to the college entrance examination, you lose, I told her that he did not speak, just nodded, He rarely talks to me, and his mother rarely that character is very introverted. He has a computer room, his eyes look old and to a computer over there and see out his obsession with the computer. While on air max sale a computer course, be too little time on the machine, after all, so I'm not too familiar with the computer. Xiaofan's parents opened a large supermarket, they are seldom at home, it seems to me very relieved to Xiao-fan. Xiao-fan, two years younger than me, and I see him as a brother, a month later, the results did not go Xiaofan how much it makes me very uneasy, however Xiaofan parents did not blame me, they say strange Xiaofan poor foundation, let me take it, they will be shown with 600 quick show me the money, the supermarket will bring back a big bag of delicious let me back to school, it makes me think they're nice guys, so for small Where it is out of great patience, I not only pay his homework, he returned to clean up the room, accompanied him to play outside, gradually, Xiao-fan and I together, then more up, we are very busy you are, the more fees snacks, not ill-treat you, Xiaofan's mother said more than once. Is a weekend, nike air max 2010 Xiao-fan's parents went to the supermarket is busy, when I went to Xiao-fan of the computer on, I opened the door to the bathroom on him, I am curious leaned computer, I see this kid all day long is not good learning and shift the hell is. Can only read slower to catch on the blush, it is a very sexually explicit novel, so big, I was first exposed to this article. A not altogether unpleasant feeling swept over the whole body is unknown, but fortunately only one person, I adjust their emotions, but found out from the bathroom yet Xiaofan, which made me feel strange, but I did not dare to knock on the door, nike air max 2009 When Xiao-fan out, I found that he seemed a bit tired. Your body does not convince you? I asked him, he shook his head and was silent. He later said he wanted to sleep, I had to leave. Later, I found several aspects of Xiao-fan in the Look article, he also near a number of unsightly site. To not tell his parents? He is so addicted can not learn, like a few days, I finally did this thing to his parents that a girl of this kind of thing I'm not opening, so as always, fulfill their duties, however, gradually I discovered that the eyes day by day Xiaofan betting on me, and that makes me feel uncomfortable in the eyes, you're beautiful! . One day, Xiao-fan said to me, blah!, This question is done soon,! I ordered him, and my heart kind of fear and anxiety. Is a nice thing! 'Xiao-fan still insist, then he opened the drawer and pulled out a very pretty box, give you, go back and look, I first discovered Xiao-fan's eyes are so nike air max 90 beautiful, which has wiped so I feel so bad for gentle, I quickly looked down.

没有评论:

发表评论