2011年2月23日星期三

If you can, I am willing to

Every girl wants a prince boy there, just like every boys dream of a asics mexico princess girl appears. In the journey of life, boys and girls will encounter a lot of boys and girls, however, will touch the heart of it is minimal. See your eyes, I know, you're the boy my prince, but ordinary share like I can only bury my heart, although it is difficult, but I have to do it, like a child to hide mistakes big mistake. Each time the trail on campus met you, I always saw it far ducked. Remember, you see the back of my dodge, once asked me why I lie to you because the thought of something. In fact, I was afraid that they will be stricken to see you, reveal the secrets of the heart. Thankfully, college entrance examination this asics tiger mountain the face of piles of blank exercises, a pile of mountains of the exam and an empty head not too many gaps, so I went to thin miss. In fact, I know, compared to, I fear that Luohuayouyi, and water relentlessly. After all, you are so good, and I, is so ordinary, extraordinary easy to forget. So, I keep the secret heart tightly, even best friends did not dare to tell. However, missing is the poisoned wine, slowly eroding my soul. Especially in the evening, to mind your handsome face always, let me sleep. February 14, for girls like me, this day should not be missed, however, but because of your remarks, asics onitsuka a gift, so I can not forget. That day, I wish you a happy holiday, I said this is not my holiday. And you say, starting today, this is my holiday, because you like me. You know, when I hear you say that like me, I'm glad the addition of the tears in his eyes, but I know I can not let it fall. So I turned his head and softly said: You're kidding me, today is not April Fool's Day. In fact, I know that you are sincere, I might feel good enough for you, will choose this way of politely refused. You do not then ask, just put down a gift, and left silently, leaving a blankly me. I then why do not asics onitsuka tiger want it, but I know that soon we will have to go our separate ways, you have your own Sunshine Avenue, and my single-plank bridge, is bound to be lonely. I know you sorrow, your pain, but I believe that life on the road in the future, you will encounter a princess girl and her beautiful, kind and considerate. And my boy prince, I will silently wish him well. If you can, I am willing, ready to be your princess.

没有评论:

发表评论