2011年2月15日星期二

Of happiness, about me, about the responsibility

Well, what? What constitutes happiness? Did someone understanding, someone cares, someone to talk to, someone saw it, it will immediately feel good? This, is detached and happiness? Oh, it is ironic that these, I have not ... in fact, I really do not know what is wrong, a clear day can always know what to do, but the muddle of the past every day, life should not be law-abiding here, or out of tune with reality I am looking for? When I face everyone, sincere smile, hair to a sincere heart, but the moment they found themselves how false, false to my own loss, let me wander in the huge space. Maybe I was the self-contradiction of the people, to meet it, you can make plans for others, to their own here, but unable to move. Ha ~ ~ ~, my people will never understand, what is called happiness, right? Jay good singing, fireworks and easy cold, personnel and easy points. Look, that's how a real tight. Let me hear the song that broke our hearts, burst into tears, not so long time to get into the mood of the song, so deep feeling and not anger, in that moment, get vent .... Today, only keep their solitary lonely ghost town sing it. So, let the lonely drunk, but more sober alone. Ever since, all this will that I wait, look unrequited love, my affection, so should not be, people can not be a bit selfish to their own emotions? And you, do exactly perfect, but I Henbuxiaxin do. Maybe, I have been tied so be it, suppressed; silly ridiculous, ignorant, like a puppet, like leaving it at the mercy of interpretation asics gel shoes of the audience laughed at the clown Bale. Often at night to sleep, his eyes are wet up inadvertently, I do not know for life, or for yourself. But I am for their own assurance, certainly not love. Love is just like a colored cotton candy, sweet and colorful. Bite down, tasted the sweet, its color to our eyes are dyed different colors. So, when holding a cotton candy full of joy and happiness of small eyes squint upward mouth when the vision of a better life, that moment, the whole world, everything you had, yet forget not careful, saliva, turning out Sugar Sugar hand, and instantly turned into a sweet soak into the depths heart asics running shoes ablation. Slowly tasting the sweetness of love brings feelings of joy, over time, and then sweet candy, there will be tired and turn bitter, and then back to real life, thinking of "love", "life" relationship between two persons. Contradiction is the heart of love and of life flicker, or disguised love of life, even understand about love is just part of life, but, after a baptism of love will be great for some time to study with. This is all because of the delicious cotton candy so that each person eating it forget its shelf-life period. Lost, they learned that love, no call forwarding. Middle of the night unable to sleep, close your eyes, so that divergent thinking, quiet in the quiet night, it did not extend to the same thread as a corner, feel the darkness to bring the mysterious, quiet feel. Listening to the sound of water drops outside, asics shoes and then drop everything and follow the rhythm of counting the cute sheep. One, two, three, four ..., damn, like sheep, like playing with blood, a zero count to ten thousandth time, it is still excited than I was, and then his head was full of "Baa Baa Baa baa "... It seems not only brought me the night alone, and let me listen in its embrace of the bleating sound, ears ... but I was surprised to find, no longer miss anyone. Then know that those strenuous effort to make me forget things or people, inadvertently, to then inadvertently forgot ... love the space, a blank, it seems, I really need less love. Ah, not so necessary.

没有评论:

发表评论