2011年2月18日星期五

Yan Yau change

Every morning, opened his eyes, awakened from a dreamless, sun nike air max 90 through the half-open window, bathed in my body, warm, even though living abroad, and suddenly a kind of feel at home, long, long time did not feel had this atmosphere , think about the disapproval of the slapstick childhood, careless attention to the roadside flowers. Was once regarded as offensive or boring life, and now it seems it is a party in my mind, pure land, and gradually began to nostalgia and playmate from childhood pranks on the road, remember how the sunset at the United nike air max 2009 States, she let put a layer of whole villages in warm colors, the smoke curling from time to time in the village, there is little bit of chicken with field drains are barking sound, the cry of the neighborhood to find children, the children's slapstick sound of a warm living scene. Social well-being compared to the present, there simply is paradise, I did not expect the days are longer than others, I have to say I'm more fortunate, because I am so beautiful childhood image, think of was naive I, the idea is strange, for example. At that time, every summer. With the parents in the shade outside, while listening to the adults rambling chat while they watch the sky hung the moon, in fact, I care more about the moon really was in the tree-felling it? E really legends often, also the thread of conversation naturally big people, but also naive to think that fireflies are not the alien, because he always shining ass. So strange nike air max 2010 Oh, and these memories in the years baptism, soon to be forgotten, I picked up but it has become my indispensable part of life. Feeling really, really unusual. Came to this city for 5 years, and five years of change, and now want their own could not believe, I do not know how to describe their changes in the past few years, and it all took place in this small town, five years of life, There are too many stories and memories I have got used to everything here, and therefore there is a kind of sadness, nostalgia here is not how busy streets. Because here we have had the figure, happy wandering in the streets. It had not air max sale rain clouds over a child, because at this time we know what it meant to love, what is cold. To this end we are happy too, but also at a loss too, and thus to a 22-year-old, no innocent face, but have become more beard, but also have traces of the years, from the eyes of others I became a mature big boy. Perhaps this small town to me, was afraid to grow up, because the hour hated the damn book. But today finally grown up. Books are also away from us, and become more difficult to understand things better than the book, so I did not wish to recall the past, blindly planning for the future and the aim is to my mind a better life. Take my whole body and mind. It gradually became one of my beliefs. Now living with a word to describe the classic "pain and cheap air max shoes happiness." Young classical way of life. When the day once again become a memory, the kind of a different kind of feeling, how is it? We are afraid now become a memory at the same time, also looking forward to the future, this ambivalence is sometimes so we do not know why, and some did not approve of. If he did not want to regret, that from now on take your time and efforts for a better future

没有评论:

发表评论