2011年2月15日星期二

Out the window. Star

Hot air in close proximity, the atmosphere is full asics mexico of chaos and temptation, and the faint scent of fragrant trees will dress up night of enchanting and subtle. With wind, hot, and there are like the Flaming Mountain in the vicinity, have not been away. While the cool air-conditioned rooms and comfortable, but because it is not fresh air circulation, and appears to make a little breathless. Of course, for those accustomed to people living in air-conditioned room would not have so much feeling. I stood at the window and look to the starry, starry sky, a myriad of thoughts. A child, I love curling listen to her story in my grandmother's arms, the number of stars, Look Like a diamond studded with bits and pieces of blue sky, asics tiger confused and mysterious, the beautiful dazzling. Grandma said: A man lay dead, more than a star on the sky. Every star has its own story, every star has its own life path. Therefore, even if their own dead, you do not sad because I will be watching, my baby grew up, taught. Grandmother was a storyteller, in her ninety years of her life, has experienced too much suffering and discipline. But the stubborn nature, she never had to live down, even in those years my mother has been wrongly classified as right, my dad into the people of the province denounced the reactionary writers were hard years. Because asics onitsuka of her strong, they are not my parents be hopeless to crush the cruel reality, will have me and my sister were born. Grandmother was a lady feet, the street youth to help people weaving, with the meager compensation to develop talent my mother and aunt, in that the old patriarchal society, it is not easy. However, since we were born to grow up, I have not heard a trace of her complaint. Perhaps this is why I mention my grandmother who, many people are very respected reason. Now she has passed away a full ten years old, and often the night sky when I look into the distance, I will think of his dear grandmother, do not know a soul in heaven, you are overlooking us? And that in heaven he is not also looking at me? Clear sky stars such as weaving, clean without any dust. Suddenly, a long tail trailing meteor across the sky quickly. Oh, is not and someone had to care? ! God said: Yes, every asics onitsuka tiger one less person on the ground, the more a star in heaven, this is a natural law. In fact, the nature of happiness is not necessarily getting what you want, true happiness is time goes by, a little bit accumulation. Then, gradually, finally realize some of the truth of life.

没有评论:

发表评论