2011年2月25日星期五

Years, the fingers touch in the wind

Early morning dew, ushered in a new dawn, a reflection of the colorful light to asics onitsuka tiger illuminate the entire world. I gently opened the door, the summer sun unscrupulous hugged me, this feeling, experienced numerous times, so warm, so happy, rippling wave after wave since I would not devoid of memory. A year ago. Summer, wild cicada, Ming endless excitement of the summer, birds are flying that the days of long grass, a large group of friends around me and that a large locust tree playing hide and seek, all blindfolded, to the unbridled asics onitsuka joy, not fear time wheel was removed. Listen to summer with the quiet atmosphere of the heart. A small scurrying in the claws, we laugh and escape, even if the summer sun shining again, can not compare our laughter. And you smile, I most want to keep the landscape. Now we, the security of the World, so I think there has never been a very embarrassing sour. Autumn and the cool twilight Tetraena. We sat me one ridge, looked up to see Qingyun and Danyue the play. Occasionally, a month shy children to slowly pull a piece of cloud, covered his face, shyly peeping from that behind the veil-like clouds of the earth. We asics tiger agreed to fly over the sea with a butterfly, looking for that piece of wilderness full of cornflowers. How I wish time could stay in that moment, embrace a childlike heart, a heart would not yield time polished the edges and corners of our promises, for those with a relieved, we are unable to start then. "Chanafanghua, hit the dance festival, a drunk Millennium", open my heart echoed the cry, as the end of the world split ring. Winter, hazy days stranded thoughts, rendering sad occasion. That afternoon after the exam, I whim, she came to class, the teachers had crowded and noisy at this time empty, my heart is empty, I looked at everyone's desk, but some do not know, I feel ventured into their own here like an uninvited guest. Dozens of people took a bus, talking and laughing, quarreling, always felt the front also brings a long way to unconsciously looked up unexpectedly in front of the end. Zhuangzi said, life is still alive, if fleeting, all of a sudden too. It is this feeling right now. Light of the sun brushed the sorrow, sent away chaos, prosperityasics mexico and the vicissitudes of life, but not firmly in the hands. Cool earth wind, entangled in the sun shadow fall one place broken. The soft read like, walking slowly in the pen, I crouch down, facing the flowers, tell yourself, ivy flowers name is read, the read miss.

没有评论:

发表评论