2011年2月25日星期五

Obviously pain, says very happy;

Obviously pain, says happy; obviously alone, said used, adapted; obviously need to be concerned, but instinctively like to put their guard; obviously want to cry, but looked up the number of the sun or the stars, because the tears will not back; obviously not hungry, but a hard thing to mouth Bali Se, because that can stop sobbing; obviously tired, alone, have to keep walking, stopped because I do not know where to go; obviously there is love, more and hate, and thinks it has detached, and do not, only you know can not do; obviously want asics gel shoes to have a bunch of friends, but fear of being understood, Because I have only those who self-only; obviously a gloomy life, but always keep pressing himself to be strong, to work hard, can it really tired; obviously want to need someone to care, some care, but always feel that others are close to their own purposes; obviously want to miss a good return to the true reality of the girls, but always put their own masculinity, because that can protect themselves, but never let them see their own vulnerability, because the mother said, no one will give arms, there will only harm the society, will only endless grief; obviously also carries this childhood dream, has been forcing myself to grow up a lot of things kids can not do, not touched the doll, do not know how much fun amusement park; obviously want to go to the beach and wanted to drowning drowning himself, but there is responsibility, there is hope in the parents to me in, I can not be so selfish; clearly not treason, is clearly not naive, but he is not to refute their elders or friends and other people misunderstood me, because that asics running shoes law was so long, so accustomed to things not thought to change that; obviously know that apart from my parents, no one cares about my existence, but repeated that they are I need to treat people who knew my sister, sister ignore the existence of knowing, waiting to see my uncles joke, but had to stand very straight, because I want to protect the people I care about, and I can hurt, but I do not want them too, I only care about the people who will irrational; obviously really do not want to go home to see the ugly face, see the dirty them, but feel bad for me desperately my parents, not willing to let them suffer the pain of my thoughts; clearly tell yourself, do not say anything What have you planned, but still easy to hate people who angered, I am obviously very good control myself, but ........ clearly not spend money, is clearly not so in love to buy things, because my I think the world is not a good thing, so the media with the reality, the reality of the material to make them smile, so they saw the beauty and splendor of the outside world, you can temporarily asics shoes forget the dull clearly fear the night ........ a person to sleep, it's clear night the lights will go to cover the opening night of terror, but when the parents called to say that they wake me playfully, and said he slept in Masaka, in fact, insomnia every night ...... ... obviously a lot better obviously, but I will hide it is so ...........

没有评论:

发表评论