2011年2月18日星期五

Peach rain, beauty tears.

They said I was born, Hongxia sky, sky map was full of dazzling. Entrance to the village fortune-telling to say that I was destined to be extraordinary woman, there will be an extraordinary experience. But I do not want, I want asics mexico to be an ordinary woman, to find a loved one, I dance sleeves, his tone sounds, Juanqimei, wife, mother, and this is his life now! Trance, I remember his face, that the peach tree said, "Yi light, so near to fourteen years old, I married with a red sedan chair to near. Yi light, waiting for me," the man. Nice facial features can not hide the smile everywhere. The passage of time gradually blurred his brow, his eyes, his lips, his promise ... ... I have fourteen years old, from the covetous eyes of the village men, I saw my face. People have raised the threshold pro-worn smooth, but I never did see him again. I firmly believe that there will always be one day, he would on a white horse, with a red sedan, I will be the most brilliant of the Nama Fading JiaoHong. So, to continue Sha continue my wait. That day, I clearly remember, peach blossom all over the village, a little red, a white Mama, everyone seems to be exposure to flowers, enjoying the petals touch. The river, I continue to Sha, peach petals sprinkled in the river and landed on my hair, veil, add a touch of spring. Fish sank to the bottom asics tiger of the river has long been humiliated, only I am a man accompanied by "Shua Shua" the Sha sound, to continue my endless wait. Suddenly, the river appeared a man's face, so close, yet so far away, waves of water waves, and I see his face ... but I know that he is committed to the promise the man of my life. Joy did not last long, as I turned to hug him, he then stopped me smile. "Yi light, we have to go near the king Jinxian to" let go, I suddenly have silk foreboding, feeling my life began to change ... to the palace hall, from the Gou's eyes stared, I read my future. I look to the Fan Li, he is my only rely on, my struggle, my anxiety, my fear, I do not want to write all that horror in the eyes, Fan Li who all fell. I thought he would be asics onitsuka brave and take my hand and promise to honor that commitment in my life since then, of band, Bingdi glory. But from his eyes closed, I gradually trance of that distant dream ... revenge, the common people, country, they turned into the proud colors, instantly engulfed me, I can not back down, I have to more women into the sharp sword, in the pleasure allies and enemies, the stabbing Yue's enemies. Because I was more female. I would like to lurk in the deep vermilion palace for three years, to learn songs and dances, fine manners, day after day, year after year, like insects leap, waiting cocoon, a phenomenal achievement beautiful legend. My name is deprived of light Yi, Yi light, and nothing one can so call me. They call me, beauty. Three years time, I easily abandoned in the walls of the palace was being. Mildly displaced the years, occasional loneliness quietly climbed up my body, into a deep scar into eternal asics onitsuka tiger mourning. Three years of life is, never seen Fan. In this era of war swirling, love, and perhaps can only dream of distant scenery, so close, yet so far. So, I do not blame him, nor hate him. Studies of the day, I break the ice out. No glamorous side, even Yue's eyes, has become tangled.

没有评论:

发表评论