2010年12月20日星期一

Is a person's mood will forward to the colors.

I never knew the original, a person's mind is will the colored. Happy is red, because red means auspicious, pleasure; sad is black, asics mexico 66 it is a metaphor for black disaster, hardship; distressed when gray is a dull gray vast loneliness, depression synonymous. And now, my heart did not seem to be any contamination, and a trace of half-stars, little bit of color, just as has just been to a few days ago, this year the first snow of winter, is snow white. Why do I say that I feel at this moment is it white? asics tiger mexico This makes sense in my own truth. Upon my honor you said, since I place among the code word to the ranks of the four years, I have experienced the ecstasy, joy, grief, sadness, depressed, depression, mood stained with various colors of times, but all now to me, seems to have become the distant past. Now, whenever I sit in front of the computer to open up in the morning when Yemeir the face of it a asics onitsuka mexico seal with the rejection notice with the draft, my heart is calm water. Use is not madness, to arrogance and thread; back is not depressed, not hungry gas. I was thinking, creative purpose, took the only way to publication is not and end it. If a person in a timely manner, appropriate to his life of which come from the bits of understanding, and using both hands out in the form of words to share with you, this will be a very meaningful asics mexico shoes thing. First, the self can hear and see different people of the same things, opinions and views, not only can help to improve their outside, but also at the same time to promote each other and promote each other to produce the same effect, this not a good thing Why? nike air max 90 So that the community speak on his work, not just newspapers and magazines is just such a single-plank bridge, then a dead end. To be honest, I think indeed a practical way to take care of their own Garden of several good, teach some more forums, learn from other people's things, and that is down to business miles. So a few years, I may be bearish on the side are always such people and things because of it? I always thought this way, a person doing their own thing, do mo free to ignore the feelings of others. For the others to say, whether it is praise Ye Hao, derogatory worth mentioning, nike air max 2009 who own a serious and objective manner is enough, of course, first have to have a pair of their own kind of mood the sea in order to adhere afloat. I really did not think, the hubbub of the heavy snow, such as promises to give me a sentiment, which I did not expect. As many of the unexpected in life, we do not have too persistent. nike air max 2010 This interaction between people is also interlinked. When an individual encounters in his life the way a certain kind of Romance, he was not as mad delight, not to jump obsessed with epilepsy, because the heat receded after the result is rational, is rational, is Chengjing. It originally air max sale did not belong to you, it is after all to stay away from, rather than struggling to be controlled, it would be better to let it naturally little guilty away, so feel the sunshine and clarity to keep it a much better? If we can put this state embedded into the work, it would be a wonderful phenomenon? You say it? Thus, we can easily imagine, to maintain a white mood, happiness and pleasure your simplest and most direct way. cheap air max shoes I will be in the coming days, working with!

没有评论:

发表评论