2010年12月20日星期一

"Winter in Jinan"

Teaching Narrative: Capture "Jinan's winter," the beauty in silence as an ordinary first-line language teachers, asics mexico 66 has not remember spoken many essays, but in teaching Lao She's "Winter in Jinan," a text, because I have changed the traditional teaching, there is a lesson so I still recall asics tiger mexico feeling very special: teaching thing I read in the text, I did not pre-arranged as before according to the steps, neither of writing background and introduction, there is no clear words, more What teachers do not read the text range, the students read the text, but taken directly asics onitsuka mexico to the students outside the classroom, just when the season is approaching winter, the north has winter chill late autumn, I asked students to carefully observe the campus of the dwarf pine, Let the children imagine if the head of these small pines with a thick accumulation of snow would be like to take advantage of children to describe, with some Figures of Speech ... ... I was just want to stimulate asics mexico shoes your child's interest in learning the language and did not of their literary skills have much hope, because after all, is just the door into the junior high school children, but children's performance so I am very surprised: "Those who, like Santa Claus dwarf pine, nike air max 90 are kindly at us, I believe that after three years He will give us a gift - in the championship there will be a big test of our name! "," much like those dwarf pine street cleaners, although they lowered their heads, but confused the nike air max 2009 air clean gave us! "... ... a large number of fresh, lively fitness of Figures of Speech, let my heart filled with a warm heat, the children so cute! With a surprise I took them to a hill near the edge of campus, just let them observe just a thin nike air max 2010 layer of snow covers the hills how the scene, this time I do not inspire the kids, and myself spent a lot of scrambling Quotes of the snow after the good word to describe how the charming hills and gentle ... ... look at the lovely children, my mood has also been infected, taking advantage of the Enlightenment who is the beauty of winter here, or Lao She described by Jinan winter beauty? "are the United States, but have different beautiful!" Then the children told me about the winter in Jinan and we are not the same as here, the beauty of the winter, and thus, Lao She, "air max sale Jinan's winter" characteristics did not use my words to explain, children put the Ordinance is clear, and accurate! On the way home, the children also reluctantly continue to search for the kind words in mind to describe Quotes of street lights, street trees, and even some of the new building has become a cover to capture their spirit of beauty ... ... I can not say that class I how effective the results received, but I was very moved, because that is my teaching career nearly 30 years rarely had a teaching realm, it is not cheap air max shoes just for the kids to enjoy the scenery around is more important is to develop the child's aesthetic taste, a person found to have a pair of beautiful eyes, no need to worry that he could not create the beauty of this place!

没有评论:

发表评论