2010年12月20日星期一

the sun is coming out soon, or do not want to get up

Lao Gao of the sun is out, or do not want to wake up, think back to high school is not enough total sleep, sleep asics mexico 66 was always awakened by bugles, but do not want to get up. Dim, I heard several more cries, it sounds so familiar: "selling bean curd!" Heard the voice, and I really woke up, wake up without any sleep. "Selling bean curd!" And gave a long call, the alley through the twists and turns came, long distant cotton. I quickly wash finished, walked along the sound, I'm afraid to miss. asics tiger mexico He came only to find hurried actually forgot to bring in the bowl, a bit embarrassed. That's like selling bean curd see my distress, disposable plastic bowls raised a smile and asked how much money I sell, I am grateful to answer. He skillfully scoop the curd was filled with the heat, put a golden liquid sugar, sending it on a plastic spoon. I took the bean curd, paid in the assassination of the winter sun in the eye and taste. The man looked calm demeanor, I suddenly remembered the scene of a child to buy bean curd, was also a man in the selling, figure, and her cries, and now this man very much like, asics onitsuka mexico I can not help but have a curious, serious side Cheung together. Do not look do not think that, more and more like bean curd were sold that year, could go on ... ... I can not imagine, but curious, I can not help but go and talk to him. He smiled and said indifferently: "This craft is not always lost in my hands, right?" I do not know what he was asking me, or to tell me. I am curious to such a asics mexico shoes small business in today's era of rapid development and high prices, to live forever? Tangled that made me thirty years ago, this business can indeed support a family tradition that is now his to craft, you can feed their families? But I did not ask after all this, because nike air max 90 I really afraid of hurt his pride, because I can not afford to change him. Perhaps he is not a living, but in a while, I hope so. "Selling bean curd!" Long selling, the small alley to the town once again destroy the wake, I feel close to returning to the indifferent times and calm. I had to return home to nike air max 2009 find that calm and indifferent, but the thought of the past few days walking in the town, people leisurely look, would madding crowd scenes, I can not help but think this town is also too quiet. City or Old City, alley or an old alley, oh, yes, selling bean curd prepared for their customers plastic bowl, be some changes in it, but it nike air max 2010 makes me difficult to judge the change is good or bad. No matter how it appears here for decades without much change, this is what I want to share quiet and dull looking for it? No, it was though poor, but people always have a lot of hope. Now, worry-free food and clothing, and can then share desire gone? I do not understand, separated by only air max sale a mountain side of the city I live and work, the total flow of the total logistics flow of people feel different, coming and going of busy people to live a tension force. Here it is so calm, very calm and have warp! I do not understand radio waves can cross thousands of miles, the mountains can be confused passion and progressive block. This is not what I want to share quiet. I think, or I hope, when I come back, the road will be cheap air max shoes wider straight, the street will be more spacious, people's lives will be richer, more full of spirit

没有评论:

发表评论