2010年12月31日星期五

We shall be passing each other in life, yet so far away

Snap in the twilight of the night curled, pale green lamp lights with either a moment of loneliness. A month Seiki pull the string sounds Chuanchuang from the wind, a shadow to light mottled with broken all about you. The original, asics gel shoes has always been my style just trying to do now in your Mouguang. It turned out that just because you encounter, I was graceful as a waterfront Chang Wang of the Ching Lin, one level of my life for you attracted to the stunning bloom. In fact, I unknown enchanting and charming only just hold your facial features, for me I, throbbing and deep love of the Red. Originally, when turning back to the deep love, but I can only choose far away gently let go. There songs slowly flowing melancholy, piercing the dark night of loneliness, but also pulled the old bridge crossing the residual pain of my and your memories. "I met you, heart low to dust, but also in the dust, in full blossom. Proud humble, are you melt. May the years is good, change together for Fairview Love. I met you, heart floating on a cloud, but also in the clouds on the horizon of the Ben. Love of the City, too good stocks. a lifetime love and hate, loneliness busy writing to do. Who is your heart, bright red cinnabar, how to leave the final grace. Love is only broken in one place glazed tile, how to go back, asics running shoes how to forget him. Who is your collection of cinnabar heart, tears remembered many years later. aloes flower withered dreams get the job reminding us of scenes, the mortal world of you and I worried about how the break. "My tears began to condense Night temperature, the Red House off warm sheets at the thin body is cold as ice. If you like the warm spring breeze of the Smile, fishes into the heart, such as a bowl of water with the temperature slowly implanted in my heart. Micro breeze brush, always dressed like standing Su Yi temporary bridge, the wind swept eyebrows remind me of your soft hand tepid. Luxury not keep you from my Shenpan, I opened this is a lonely line in the dust of the flowers, however, have become accustomed to your presence, you are still against one's pressing, I do not adapt to faint. Chapter of the night watch in the luxury to enjoy the staged noisy, Xu made me become more lonely. Night is my watch, cell phone always about and to you, such as greetings, it was my pleasure. But the adult world, always too little joy, loneliness and helplessness and too long. asics shoes A later date, not your years, will bloom in spring in the mountain flowers Ruxia, wind Willowbank, smoke fans mountains, the wind still Youjing incense. However, the temporary bridge Su Yi woman was gone, she gave her buried in the depths of memory, loss of past years in the unseen. Dream, Chunhua still, it was misty eyes, messy. Years to come, I just warm it through years of Tang sent word. Then you slowly fades in the light of a walk through your memories, write about your writing, you are asked to send distant moon breeze. But then, the land, after a moment years later, the man received another memo where. Perhaps, we shall be passing each other in life, yet so far away. So, the day after, each security right!

没有评论:

发表评论