2010年12月17日星期五

A girl wrote a letter to his future son after 80

Sonny (If you care about is the girl do not tell mom because playing the son of Liang Zi looked only knock on the keyboard): Hello I'm your real mother is your mother's biological mother you absolute beauty

Well, when you see this letter must be very curious what is the time to write mom is cattle breaking your mother tell you is written in twenty years had never been seen that even your father is suddenly no mood to write cramps a decision now some words and commitments may be to say cheap air max shoes you read my mom give me poison die right

First of all I must say that in fact you could almost do not appear in this world because I have from your mother wanted both children to only want one child to the sick child was renowned for your father met your mother, but fell down, and then you know the men and women love to do whatever they want so in a very good day for me and your dad let an out because your mother loves your father because that woman has no children are far from complete so put out your Jinong

To your mother abandoned the sexy little dress for your mother ignored air max sale his mother to give up high heels for you all to be defined as junk food for you Eniang want to have nothing to fear you gonna do your dad say a very charming woman suddenly comes so easy to do

Easy to do and your father must be adjusted first followed by visual psychologically prepared to take on more tiring to do so then there physically for you to bear with me and your dad is hard to suffer no less

Do not think that we deserve after the later do not feel good to you have been granted after all we love you very much you have to love our five remaining fifth of the conscience of a kid to see you

I think you will see nike air max 2010 and love your dad you'll see bits and pieces remind me of your grandma and your grandpa nike air max 2009 was not easy to see that you will remind me of your mother told you when I was young like so cute

For the love of your mother is a little bit selfish and want you to learn the piano seven or eight years I have been learning your mother did not get hold of what Chopin piano Beethoven Prize ah that is because you just want me to have a grandmother and I am just interested in After ganging up to make you a more convenient point of the little girl so long as part of a good girl to see the men will play the piano to feel giddy course, if you are unwilling to do not force you to learn a few days up to ignore your mother want you there love sports basketball football tennis ball as you are willing to students in various sports during the boys wind I hope you're a man of the campus so that they captured the hearts of a woman to bribe me to tell children they are all right with yogurt, so your dad can tell you in downstairs, of course, asics onitsuka mexico basketball court fight or two when I passed you have to give the ball to your dad so I can hold you so cool your dad says your dad a husband counterattack young married woman to go home

Mom I hope you love learning, but not nerds do not tell mom I said I just love to learn I just want an exciting read that I might strangle you do not have to be what the first and second year before the fifty-almost on the line this thing up to you As long as you do not feel their loss as long as you think this is your ability

Love this mother's advice is if you can take that responsibility so asics mexico shoes love how you just casually toss all I want to tell you that every girl deserves to be cherished not casually play with the feelings of anyone remember a condom Then there carry the same sex if you happen to love children, please get your mother cry if that person is you really love me and your dad will not stop

Remember the friend with you buddy is the oldest group of people may be young at the time you make a so-called bad friends, but keep in mind there is no absolute good or bad in this world who are worthy of any place where you learn

Virtue of these men to take responsibility as you remember mom would rather have a buddy to go to Bureau of artillery children do not want a cold-blooded son of ruthless characters distinguished only for their own

If you Ah, but ran off the squat really pumping me the deal is dead you hope you're a real man is a bloody man is not true that all men feminine fart

About your future father and mother will not beg you want you can do the thing nike air max 90 you really want to go around the world if you want to bag a good go with each of the young blood are older people who would call the impulse blindness

But I do not want to regret when the young man as you get older there are so many things not done as long as not to steal Chihepiaodu pumping swindling some say the most evil place in life is the only young once and this also happens to be the most wonderful life where the only way to let us learn to cherish and uphold the

I do not need you to feed your dad let you have your own business is to allow you to take your family

Having said that we should put on a very serious issue that one is that you get married do not tell your dad live with me and you, let us seek harmony through a life that if you do not have a baby can throw us Each week the two of us play asics mexico shoes with them back to me and your dad may be two days of nothing to which to travel to a short play for two more Niwai Niwai bar olds

For the love my mother to tell you to remember the simple love and love alone that feelings will not be long-term trust and tolerance of communication is the most important person is not difficult to understand as long as you try to take the initiative to communicate empathy you trust your Do not doubt you love your partner respect each other for granted Do not think that should be good to you do not challenge each other to the total self-righteous do not think the other because no one will know you are not born to King I know everything

About Life This is a wonderful topic is different each person's life asics onitsuka mexico but all follow a criteria that is chic living conscience of some of you you do not live worthy of my own graduation mother had told me that I did not take the four English not take as long as you love to get to your school diploma

Is to remember your mother you love yogurt to make money have to buy yogurt, but not to the taste of aloe is to remember your dad do not love your mother all right silly Baji united front with me with your father because you iron output was the uprising Remember I love you, love you very much from you in my life since that moment have to remember when shopping let me hear the arm did not have to call my sister

As for your wife brought back to me and look at your dad is probably the ideal daughter-standard features all the able-bodied sound mind, but you dare get back to me a non-mainstream, I can kick your daughter does not open because asics tiger mexico the mother blame do not want to see your mother in front of a cottage swinging version of Panda

Do not say a little bit hungry and tired you are not watching your mother cry do not cry Love can touch people this is not a year for two years because the heart has no regrets you only want to love you so you move your pet to you Do not always go well, said I'm your mother I'm afraid the kids too envy you and scratch

Readily in essay writing on a word of the parents is my biggest weakness in life if they leave my world will instantly collapse was the following sentence by your grandmother make the child wait until the day your parents your world is your children if they leave the world you will instantly collapse

Big Baby I love you son, I love you till the end to life to play dad I love you grandma grandpa asics mexico 66 grandparents, my steadfast love of the PRC is also world peace Amen Allah bless your sweet lovely charming Amitabha brave and beautiful, sexy and lively moving hard to the date of his real mother Time of pro-go check
More information,please vist http://www.favoritemax.com and http://asicsmexico.net .

没有评论:

发表评论