2010年12月21日星期二

Past (above) is more than seven colors to the profile Shenhuan

Without further ado, we get down to business. Yu Bai people say after listening to this speech, the mind inevitably burst of sad. asics mexico 66 Brother and sister thought of the previous few happy hours together, had to get along, and he feel a little Yourong depressed. Yu Min Wang Hanyu hand gently on the thigh, as if giving the encouragement. Suddenly, Yu Min a very important thing to remember, so anxiously white paper said: "Brother, the original Five and Qi Mei did not steal the magic stone curse blame, forbid food is the big brother stole it!" Bai Upon hearing this expression does not surprise, but quietly said: "This thing I knew, but I hate I know too late, before the harm done to you ah." "Brother, you do not too self-blame, and who do not want to happen ah. "and said Wu Nai Yu Min. Blue suddenly asked a relatively strong level of problem there, "Mahone, then how can you then is to this planet come from?" This silent asics tiger mexico Yu Min said: "When I was ordered to hunt down and the third brother Five and Qi Mei, came to this mysterious million of the place to come. At that time it is in war time, everywhere, corpses everywhere, rivers of blood, asics onitsuka mexico smoke everywhere, many places have become jewelry repair the war. In this land where We have had seven days and nights, Lien Chan. I and the third brother fighting side chasing side, Five side they are fighting back side. All of a sudden, we simply forget what is brotherhood, what have known each other through thick and thin . just know that we are the Lord's command in the implementation of the country to act, and never listen to their explanation. The surface of each case, we only know asics mexico shoes that forced them to hand over the magic stone blame. may be time, to explain how five brothers and Qimei We only considered to be in sophistry. Finally, forcing both of them had fled dispersed. Now think of it, I feel really sorry Five had both of them. I was very guilty, so sorry. "Bai asked with concern said: "That was how I believe you are innocent then they are dull?" Yu said people continue to go heavy: "Speaking of this, my heart just like a knife then Qimei her flesh is so painful. remember that five brothers and Qimei dispersed, the third brother is responsible for pursuing five brothers, and Qimei for me to catch. remember that time alone with Qimei a war, but also go after a game. in that battle of the war do not know How long the two of us have been seriously wounded, exhausted. but also insisted the fight nike air max 90 was Qimei the state, but like a savage beast from her eyes, the eyes of actually showing the desire for survival. Her mouth is still the phrase , "Why? Why do you always refuse to believe that we do not steal things forbidden? Why true love is really guilty? Brother and sister met for so long, you will not be able to believe that we again? Mahone! "She said finally, with a pleading tone as if I let her. But I did not do it, but seriously, said:" No! Resentment is a magic stone curse dirty stone, if so you Kaifeng, nike air max 2009 and do not know how many lives but also crippling the. I will not let you get the plot was the. "Qimei She was listening to this very sad," why so long, you refused to believe me, has always been to identify that we stole the magic stone curse blame it? "I firmly said:" This is not said to believe that I can not believe, as long as you can see the country go back to the Lord with me, he said, believe that you be considered. "Qi Mei angrily:" The courage to make green, you're too stubborn a. "Then, on the spot with a knife and cut the arm of a large piece of meat, to catch the bloody hands, nike air max 2010 teeth and said," I swear by this arm pain, my death will not go back with you not love a country that . This is what I can give back the gift of the country, cut off years of mutual affection we brother and sister. From now on, I was no longer Shenhuan heaven that one of the seven colors, you are no longer my Mahone out. If you have to tangle again, then I can only fight on this soul. "Hearing this, Bai said slowly on the sentence," It seems Qimei was holding his own life to prove his innocence of the. "Wonderful place air max sale to hear, Shen was finally plugged in a flat steel:" That was how what? "Ma Chu Fun just been sat silent, because she was still out Baibai Wen they say everything. But when she heard the Cibao with yellow flesh to prove their innocence, the too felt a rush of sad. For the yellow female bold leopard is admirable. green Yong so then went on: "I was terrified, watching Qimei pair of despair and hatred in the eyes, my heart has been suddenly soft, 'Qi Mei, cheap air max shoes you is why? As long as you are innocent, and I went back to the country from meeting with a clear main

没有评论:

发表评论