2010年12月21日星期二

Another cycle I became a Lethal leaf!

Another cycle I became a Lethal leaf! Text / Rosewood Love is one leaves me, hope is blowing in the palm of your hand, feel the temperature of the final, with the eternal love of quietly leave ... ... inscription - Rosewood Love At this point, I was the wind in the leaves! The leaves are earthly exile, wandering in transmigration of the juniors stone age. Do not know which one is mine the leaves, do not know what it nostalgic in the wind? Love in the left and affection in the right, left and right are only covered with thorns and stumbled along the way, pierce the feet, tingling of the weak heart ... ... breakdown fleeting, happy to leave I feel like I have some time. Especially the last month, I have completely walked into a dead end, there is no way to make yourself happier, they can not make their own relief. I know, this endless depression, is no longer a reason for the outside world, it is in their own given. You know that can not be changed, but do not want to allow yourself to adapt. Parents, there is no requirement in this life, one can only hope that a peace, perfectly healthy, for them, so satisfied. Mother used to say: From the day I was born, they have no fear for me less. I grew up a lot of disease, there are always half a month is spent in the hospital's. Mother said, when they fear the most is the autumn. Because the autumn blows, leaves everywhere, and make their heart clench. Growing up, I joked with my mother: Who told you so from an early age gave me a name, bad call,asics mexico 66 but had to call leaves. It was not like autumn leaves in general, has been wandering, has to be free! Said the mother was not so many pieces, because I was born in late autumn, just leaves fall season, to such casually called the. Both easy to remember, crying and easy to read. Falling leaves, is the pursuit of the wind, or trees not to retain? In such a bleak winter afternoon, I sat next to your tombstone, looking at those depleted, are constantly flutters the leaves, hearts give birth to a not speech sounds! Human life, not like this? Will one day die. The fragility of life to pull off your day with us I understand. At the moment, I can not imagine lying on the dark underground biting you how bleak, lonely solitude. Think of it, I started crying too sentimental to tears. Helplessness, that touch of sadness to be stirred again, just because you are! Yes, end of life shall be desolate. asics tiger mexico Ukiyo downtown landscape is alive, to be a ray of ghost die, how can we take anything away? Money into the air, the right has nothing at all rich are as empty. I wander in the earth, one after experiencing the pain of leaving loved ones, but still can not make you strong. Dad's sudden death from, reminding us of scenes I dream. Many times awakened from a dream, daddy goes kind of face already blurred. Leaning by wearing a cold, that is my entire season, the whole life. Qing dance alone in the cold, looking for the quiet life of the soul of the last. I like the Nama bleak after they die, like the share of raw cold in the messy, like the field after the fall of War ... asics onitsuka mexico once vibrant miserable leaves, from the origin of life, a piece of lingering, with a tremendous, in leisurely float in the wind until Shiguwucun! Roots, this should be the wish of all the dead leaves it! Want to find a quiet corner, you can laugh heartless creature, no need for the patchwork. Very often, in the heart flashy, I will do everything in code words, words will be placed in the heart, it is a Geshi pain from the air. Some things can not evade the past, and its own can only pull off. Whatever the mood, no one can help, only they swallow, swallow live even if it is swallowed. Yes, I was wearing a leaf with a needle and thread from the woman, asics mexico shoes touching the lives of TV drama remaining. Dying-off life, with its lonely figure, but also with a pure heart that placed the earth, but also the bustling life that too! Cold weather, let go in vain. Drifting powerless ground, not enough time in the tree describing the heart of nostalgia that broke our hearts, can do. Season on the back, you follow a breeze comes, the quiet heart of the sea, ripple for you, stroking the dark thoughts and lonely wait. Now, I'm gone, the end of my life. And for you, my life is just one of your season, a passer! In this reincarnation of the season, I was destined to become a Lethal leaf! I became a Lethal leaf!

没有评论:

发表评论