2010年12月22日星期三

Love this little thing

First, fall in love with you, let me recall many years later is still hot over the past always believe that this story is true, it will be because those details again and again shed tears, even if more Gouxue are good. nike air max 90 /- Before I met you first, I was a little girl that mess, not know how to dress up do not know the terms only know how to see you giggle, but I am glad I met you at this time, so I can use my most complete most pure heart to love you. - Love you are my destiny, or catastrophe? I'm happy for you, for your heart, this feeling, only I know. I have not you said before you need every word I say courage. I can quietly work towards your direction. Secretly pray that one day you finally find me, you know I was finally able to pay. - I thought I had stepped into your world, a moment when I'm with you on several occasions to nike air max 2009 speak of equality laughing, I seem close to you some. But suddenly found himself in the wrong direction, pass the time, the original gentle in your eyes is not for me to stay. - Confession of failure, when the trance turned, step by step into the pool, but also said, "You right, I wish you happiness," the words. Wet ground, trembling left. nike air max 2010 Embarrassed. I'm not complaining, nor is it to blame you do not love me, just can not let go, the feelings buried for years. Is not it, crush the people do not respond to the eligibility requirements, all are willing to pay? - No matter how many years past, I still remember the feeling that Xinrudaoge, but I am glad that is in love with you, at least I can feel warm memories of the time. Thank you share love with your mood. Let me at this time, you can also look with tears, and asked an answer. Finally no longer hide. But I know that reality will not have such happy endings. air max sale Love always die a natural death. Many seniors crush on handsome, quietly died in an animal in nature are the school girl in the crowd, not to mention the sexual gratification of the class of the story. But I always think about is you. To you I'm ready to make any changes. Every time for me to see you are baptized. I do near you. You know me. I may not like her to become so perfect, but I'm trying to, toward your direction. I believe, really believe. I will achieve it. Second, the most beautiful, the best thing to do now, two twenty-one, sorry, they stay up late the. cheap air max shoes Just finish watching this film, I do not want to write reviews. A strange reason to start watching the movie, thought it was easy, and recreation. This year, I try to change it for you. In the hearts of every one of us, is hidden in a person. When every time I think he would feel. . . Ah. . . Hurt a little bit. But we are still willing to keep him in my heart. Even today, I do not know where he is, what he was doing. But at least know, I know what he is. . . Love this little thing.

没有评论:

发表评论