2010年12月22日星期三

Thousand million times Why rub shoulders you and I failed to meet

Thousand nike air max 2009 million times Why rub shoulders you and I failed to meet old age lying on the rocking chair on your back memories of a moment of reckless youth has been the heart of your life I think nike air max 2010 a girl's white dress fluttering like sheep The prairie wind is not important of these have been alive if you are a dusk we have older children and grandchildren will be playing on the grass to see a happy air max sale face kids thought we were past, how happy nike air max 90 I'll always miss you how sad I hope you still living in the lazy see my lonely life for you to write the poem there are tears to your eyes do not complain about not regret is not rubbing shoulders ah surprise of my cheap air max shoes life is you

没有评论:

发表评论