2010年12月20日星期一

Spring is beautiful, because drip rain can moisten the earth

Spring is beautiful, because drip rain can moisten the earth; asics mexico 66 the stars are beautiful, because Weimang dim stars can decorate the night sky; creek is beautiful, as ethereal mountain trickle can bring breath of life. asics tiger mexico I am beautiful because I am an ordinary mundane to the heart. I have a group of ordinary ordinary friends. Perhaps because of extraordinary, and we came together. We do not have impressive face, graceful posture, but we are still the most beautiful in the eyes of each other. asics onitsuka mexico Spring, the winds knocked down trees, the average will it propped; asics mexico shoes summer, garbage filled the air, we will have him pick up ordinary; fall, a sudden rainstorm Pro, the ordinary umbrella delivery we will have to go; the winter, the road slipped one fall, the average arm was sent to our hands. That time and was the best of us. nike air max 90 At this point I am beautiful because I am ordinary. I have an ordinary ordinary family. Grandfather, grandmother, grandma, grandpa, father, mother and me. We are a warm and ordinary families. I remember last time, taking pictures with our family when I called Grandma said eggplant, but grandma asked me if I can not eat eggplant, so our whole family enjoying themselves, and my father stole clever shot down. nike air max 2009 I laugh when the photo is beautiful, because I am ordinary, is the extraordinary beauty of the family has given me. I sometimes make extraordinary passion lofty, and sometimes they make me Xinruzhishui. Because there is no ups and downs of life, nike air max 2010 so I can be more delicate taste out of yours. Ordinary gave me the warm eyes, I looked at the ways of the world warm; ordinary quiet of my heart to make me even from a leaf can also be found among the miracles, a greeting, a smile can also be used as sweet. air max sale Ordinary me in life is beautiful, because it makes me put away the worries Huangkong eyes, entrainment is mild and friendly eyes; it ruled out the quick success of my evil, full of the fame and fortune in stride. I am beautiful because I have an extraordinary thought, belief and ordinary ordinary families. As a fertile plain, giving me beautiful; ordinary like a teacher, taught me beauty; cheap air max shoes ordinary like a flower, the beauty of my distribution. Throughout the year, whole life, the beauty of this flower will never fade Xie, forever fragrant.

没有评论:

发表评论