2010年12月21日星期二

Evening Bohe Port

Used to lord it over, it is difficult lend a. Ever since stepped down from leadership positions, there is no bus to ride, asics mexico 66 so to play. Waving called out the car, if car is not called a disgrace, is a self-demeaning. A year later, Bi Yanjing math, only the taxi money to several thousand dollars. In the absence of strong asics tiger mexico public support for the strength to do, and gradually the economic moral one, playing some of the powerless, and he changed by bus. Seems to save a lot of money, but also a thousand dollars a year in expenses. Recently, a friend to see me many years ago, she saw I was "fat" to seriously said to me: "You ought to lose weight, you go on like this very dangerous and easy to get sick." She continued: "The best to lose weight is to exercise, you have to take more exercise. "I am skeptical of her words. Because, since the day I was reading access to the "life and death, rich in the day" asics onitsuka mexico by saying; more people, "King of Hell want you to die three-shift, no one left you to Dawn" evidence. Although I do not recognize the decision the day after tomorrow the length of life, but I still like sports. asics mexico shoes Always liked basketball, but we grow short, play basketball there is no advantage to change like table tennis. It was only an illusory ideal by about busy all day, and gradually give up the sport of these useful. So he became the Jiunangfandai, so long as it is today bloated look. Life is no doubt bloated ***, which I believe, because I can not even put shoes, climb the fourth floor has been difficult. It was cold, walking with friends on the road, nike air max 90 see a taxi, I waved, stop the car. My friend pulled a, "Why fight car you? Walk do not you?" Yes ah, I do not have such a long time away, as if my legs are not used to walking, nike air max 2009 but added to and coordination of the upper body before long. However, the car stopped, can not sit Yeah, with the taxi driver could not explain otherwise. Friends do not say anything, she threw the driver five yuan, "You go, we do not take." Friend resolute attitude, to my surprise, she is always in my heart tepid, and did not even have this guidance. I began to blush, as if ghosts do things like shame. nike air max 2010 Yes ah, a few years of life vehicle for vehicles to take my pampered problems created, as if I sit without a car, there is no life. My life as the car can be a friend to sports as a life, this is a huge difference in how much ah. This difference tell me more friends than I progress, more friends than my real friends, than I am rational. This friends always told me that the "ordinary people to be" completely consistent. If it appears, I do not promptly adjust their way of thinking, do not adjust their own time as the future is not between my friends and air max sale I could be the language of communication. This is terrible! So, I secretly resolved to no longer ride, walk away, keep going, with action to shorten the difference. Back to town, just a taxi prices, over the past 3 yuan rose 5 yuan, hit a car is my golden dishes for a meal. I hope the huge expenses and cured step. So, I was dead set on giving up the idea of a taxi, go by bus. The idea of bus flash, my mind have a pair of enlarged eyes, burning eyes and looked at me as if to cry - "Why do you still ride." Yes, ah, why do I have to ride it? I really can not lend a walk around it? What right have I to do with such a fat? Listen to advice enough to eat. Starting from the 14th last month, I have not played, and did not take over the bus, all-go. cheap air max shoes Qi Bali to work every day to go the distance, to save 20 dollars, but also the exercise of my body, and cultivate my feelings are truly spectacular. I am now the weight has been falling to 90 kg less, and it is very gratifying results. I thank these friends, I am determined under the supervision of a friend, with a normal, ordinary pair of legs, the end of the last paragraph of the normal way of life.

没有评论:

发表评论